sobota 31. mája 2014

Yoona poslala správu fanúšikom.

Everyone
Everyone♡ How have you been?

This is Yoona on her 25th birthday^^ It’s Yoongtanjeol☆
I’m in Japan, but looking on the internet, not only in our country,
but many people in various overseas countries have been wishing me a happy birthday.
And you all did good things that I couldn’t do. And you all gave me great gifts^^

Each and every year on my birthday,

it seems I receive even more birthday wishes, so I’m happy and grateful♡
Through these words, whenever I’m active,
you give me support, along with gifts, and with diverse ideas
you promote me, and because you always supportingly cheer me on from the side
I wanted to say thank you^^
I will become prettier and greater so I can repay you all~ Please wait^^
In Japan, the members and I celebrated when the clock struck 12
and for the first time in a while, we all gathered around and chatted and played until the sun roseㅋ

I’m eating well and living diligently, so don’t worry^^

The people who wished me a happy birthday~ Thank you so much♡
The weather is going to get hotter, so don’t get tired and be strong!!
I hope there will be a day that we can meet again soon^^
Thank you~S♡NE

yoonabday1

yoonabday2

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára