pondelok 5. augusta 2013

SNSD ďakujú za 6.výročie

Tiffany, Jess a Sunny sa cez sociálne siete poďakovali SONEs za 6.výročie. 
Snáď si ho baby dobré užijú :P


[From. TIFFANY]: ♥
From 11:58.. until 12:25,
I tried hard to change my UFO photo..
But 00:00 passed, so I was just going to give up..
But I came to the official homepage, thinking of SONE one more time..
happy 6th anniversary.. let’s go on for a lifetime♥

Sunny

"내일이소녀시대6주년되는날이네..오늘신화선배님들15주년콘서트봤는데..되게좋아보여!!우리도..열심히할께^^늘곁에있어줘서고마워!!소원도.스텝분들도..글구우리멤버들도♥하루미리축하해!!지금처럼앞으로도영원히~소녀시대!!*^^*"
"Tomorrow is Girls' Generation's 6th anniversary huh.. Today, I watched Shinhwa sunbaenims' 15th anniversary concert.. I really enjoyed it!! Us too.. We'll work hard^^ Thank you for always staying by our side!! SONE too. The staff too.. And also our members Congratulations one day in advance!! Just like right now, in the future too, forever~ Girls' Generation!!*^^*"

Jessica

"thanks, happy 6th anniversary to all of u[可爱]"

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára