sobota 10. novembra 2012

Sooyoung The Third Hospital selca

Sooyougn skončila natáčanie The Third Hospital, v ktorej hrala a preto nezabudla poslať selcu aj s troška dlhšou správou. :)


Hi everyone, how is going? 
Sooyoung, I am, recently preparing for the Japan Comeback and becoming pretty busy! You all can look forward to the album to release! Can’t wait for album plus next year’s tour concert! Today is the last episode for The Third Hospital! Finally relax! I feel fortune as being Euijin from the time I received scripts till now. What do you guys think?
If your emotions have been touch by Euijin, then I am satisfied with my acting. I have think about what will you guys think before filming, it’s like showing Mom my grades. Feeling excited and worried at the same time. But when it comes to closed up, no matter I did great or not, the moment that I become Euijin, the moment that all the people put all their efforts together to make the drama better, I missed those moments so much! Although it’s important to devote myself into the character, but now I have the thought that I should be more enjoy on the moment that I spend my time with all the people who related with the drama. Next drama… I think I will be more prepared? And I believe Sone will give Sooyoung some encouragement right? 
Sone and all the audiences who keep watching “The Third Hospital” Thank you all so much, and the people who are fighting with their disease, Euijin Minjung and all the patients hope this drama can give you all a little comfort! I love you all~

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára